We offer both etched and cast metal plaques to add an air of prestige anywhere you need to make a statement. Our large array of options and finishes allows you to pick the perfect combination for your project.
- Etched zinc plaques are a new method that allows for high detail precision graphics. Even a photograph can be used to etch portraits right into the plaque surface. And, because of this new method, text can now go down to even smaller sizes than ever before.
- Cast plaques are thicker and even better for outdoor mounting than etched plaques. Made to withstand weather of all sorts makes these a great choice for long-term outdoor installations.
- Finishes of all kinds can be used for both types of plaques, from the standard bronze and aluminum to patina, antique, painted, brushed, and plenty more. Everything is customizable, down to the glossiness of the finish and the texture of the background.
- Don’t feel limited by the rectangle. Plaques can be made in all shapes and if you need something a little more special we can help you create it.
- We offer full design services to help you create your plaque exactly how you imagined. Just let us know what you’re looking to have made and we’ll walk you through all the options. Afterwards, we’ll provide a full proof of exactly how the plaque will look before it goes into production.
Whether you’re looking to go large or small, simple or complex, we can make the plaque for you. We can do mountings of all types, including wall mounted, flat stone mounted, post mounted, and even standalone for a tabletop plaque if the need calls for it. Ask us today about the dozens of finish and color options we have available to get started.
Our plaques are custom made and come in a variety of different metals and finishes. Here are some popular styles: